Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Bush says gave up golf in solidarity with Iraq dead" - Mass Grave Rolling Ensues


WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush said on Tuesday he quit playing golf in 2003 out of respect for the families of Americans killed in the war in Iraq.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the Commander-in-Chief playing golf," Bush said in an interview with Yahoo and Politico.com

"I feel I owe it to the families to be as -- to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal," he said.


Personally, I think being a titanic fuckup, the "EPIC FAIL" of all American Presidents, during two wars sends the wrong signal, but hey....that's me.

George W. Bush - Sacrificing His Leisure Time For You Ungrateful Bastards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fulx