Thursday, September 04, 2008

V-B Day (Victory in Blog War III)

(we interrupt our GOP bashing to bring you this important news bulletin)

IT'S OVER

Where do I sign up for the Blog GI Bill?


Let history record that on Wednesday, September 3rd in the Year of our Lawd Two-Thousand And Eight at approximately 10:36 am EST, Gabs O'Steel formally surrendered in the Great Blog War III, thus ending...well, it ended. Let the free people of the Blogosphere celebrate this triumph in the Last Great Blog War and let us commit ourselves to preserving the peace for generations of bloggers to come. As the conquering blog, let me state that I have nothing but the highest respect and admiration for the blog I defeated and pledge that, as an occupying power, I will neither disrupt nor inhibit the great and noble task of rebuilding your vanquished nation, this time as a strong beacon of democracy, truth and the American Way. (H/T to the Wannabe Outdoorsman for the statesmanship)

Just wait until she sees my version of the Marshall Plan. Imagine a steady influx of YouTube videos and in-depth discussions on neutral zone traps.

No comments: