Thursday, October 04, 2007

Friday YouTube Nugget (one day early)

VEGA$ EDITION, PT II, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

It seems as if I never left...I am headed back to Sin City, this time for my aunt's 60th birthday. My whole family (8 people) will be there - a reunion, of sorts. I can't wait to hear how my cousin's job with US immigration law in Seattle is going, how my other cousin is faring with his computer programming consulting in St. Louis...and how many cans of tuna my brother has consumed this week in Las Vegas.

In any case, we will be attending the much-hyped Cirque du Soleil (or, "Sun Circus"....fact) show featuring the music of the Beatles as background to a bunch of contortionists acting all spastic in the foreground. Some call it "interpretive, circus-based artistic and athletic stage performance"...I call it a bunch of fruit pies running around in spandex, seeing how much abuse they can apply to their joints and spines before breaking in half.

Whoa...I think I was channelling Bill O'Reilly for a second. Anyhoo, here's a clip of my favorite band of all time performing "Your Mother Should Know"


No comments: