Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You Should Be Dancing.....Yeah!


It's mid-March and that can mean only one thing....it's now the only time in the year that I give a shit about basketball of any kind - NCAA Division I Men's Basketball National Championship. 64 schools of varying talent and reknown will vie for the most coveted prize in all of collegiate sports. Since neither of my teams are in it this year (Syracuse and Maryland), I have no rooting interest, nor any clue who is favored. Yes, I can read seedings on a bracket, but how can I divine which will be the shocking upsets, the titanic games which will render the favorites with a crushing early defeat and reward a small, upstart school with the dream of a lifetime?


Fuck it....I'm taking North Carolina by 9 in the title game.

No comments: